We will be joining forces with OCO Global for an online information session on Wednesday 17 March 2021.
The Cardiff Capital Region has a robust investment proposition providing an excellent platform for sustainable growth and have continued to actively evolve and adjust their offer to address the short- term market challenges presented by COVID and Brexit.
This webinar will bring together a panel of experts to outline the current opportunities for investors, property developers, local business and public sector stakeholders.
The 3 core strands of the regions recovery approach include:
1) Resilience: Understanding which sectors are proving the most resilient for short term investment. Understanding and leveraging Cardiff’s overall place competitiveness.
2) Renewal: Looking at how we reposition for success. Developing a game changing regeneration approach for major development opportunities in the region such as the former Ford plant in Bridgend.
3) Reach: Accessing new channels and markets during COVID.
The panellists are:
· Cllr Huw Thomas: Leader, Cardiff Council
· Chris Sutton Investment Panel Member, Cardiff Capital Region City Deal
· Michael Charlton: Director Investment, Department of International Trade
· Mark O’Connell:CEO, OCO Global
· Dr Joachim Arnold: Advisor to Siemens and expert in attraction of high value projects
For more information and how to register >> https://bit.ly/3c3vu39